-Sales & Business Development Manager-
[On Farm or BHC segment] Australia-New Zealand Region (TeleSense Australia Pty Ltd.)
Estimated Start date: ASAP, in Q3-Q4 2020
As part of investing in its Australian subsidiary, we are looking for a commercial person that wants to play a role in implementing Ag-Tech innovation across the Australian grain sector. Now that TeleSense is successfully deployed on-site with over 400 customers in the US and EU, Australia represents the next strategic market for us to target.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the Aust-wide business development, sales and customer relationships for growing global AgTech start-up into IoT sensors, big data insights etc., for grain companies. The ideal candidate will grow with the business, have a passion for innovation, regional agri-buiness and customer interaction. You will likely have about 5-10 yrs business experience, strong engineering/IT b-gd, agri-experience would be great, preferable, with bent to sale/BD.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Independent work ethic
- Interest in technology, specifically applications in agriculture
- 3+ years’ sales experience from grain industry or an agriculture-related field
- Grow business with existing APAC customers by developing strong client relationships
- Prospect, identify, pursue and close new business opportunities
- Work closely with Executive Chairman to develop growth strategy for APAC region, identify potential channel and strategic partners, and business opportunities
- Manage progression of customers through Proof-of-Concepts, pilot deployments and commercial orders
- Identify and influence key decision-makers and evangelists within target customer organizations
- Attend regional events to promote TeleSense
- Identify regional trends affecting markets and customers and communicate them to home office
- Use CRM to log, track and plan customer interactions
- Use CRM to develop and track pipeline of all assigned business opportunities
- Travel to visit customer offices and commodity storage facilities
<- Travel to visit TeleSense home office at least once annually < 50% travel time
- Data Analyst -
Leverage data and business principles for TeleSense data science strategies; Provide metrics, trends, relationship and patterns in the data to the management; Utilize analytical, programming & statistical skills to collect & analyze time-series data; Develop predictive analytics, exploratory data analysis and build Tableau visualizations; Assist in the creating and maintenance of data driven optimization models, experiments and forecasting algorithms; collect data from multiple sources & extract, transform & load data for predictive analytics; Provide feedback to TeleSense science and engineering teams on the applicability of technical solutions from business perspective; Detect anomalies in time-series data using Machine Learning algorithms.
Job Requirements: master’s in business administration or related
- Business Analyst -
Identify, analyze business drivers and provide decision support through financial analysis; perform business modeling, sensitivity analysis, and risk assessment; design and implement reporting systems to optimize and forecast cash flow; design & revise reporting system according to the changing business conditions, create insightful presentations at a product and company level for the management.
Reqd. Bach. or foreign equiv. in Finance, Accounting, or related and minimum 2 years related experience.