TeleSense Automates TTR, Saving Time and Money
- Food processing, distribution, and storage facilities face a massive challenge: Ensuring that the food is kept at the right temperature throughout the entire process to avoid spoilage.
- Furthermore, they must stay up to date on compliance regulations, while reducing costs and streamlining operations.
- TeleSense’s solution uses the latest IoT technology to monitor the temperature of the food and send the data to the cloud for storage and processing.
- TeleSense’s proprietary TeleTags are a family of small battery-powered sensors that can be placed in the room, cooler or truck, where the food is being processed, stored, or being transported.
- Any time the temperature goes out of user-defined accepted temperature range, automatic alerts are issued via email and SMS, alerting the personnel to take corrective action and save the food from spoiling.
- Complete time/temperature records are kept, and customized reports can be automatically generated to meet FDA and USDA requirements.